Feed for Bees with Essential Oils (1 or 4PK)
Made with essential oils, liquid Feed for Bees includes essential nutrients and feeding stimulants.
One of the reasons to keep bees is because you can harvest the honey that they create. After a honey harvest, it may be necessary to supply bees with food in order to prevent starvation. At other times when real nectar may be scarce or unavailable, Feed for Bees can be used to encourage the drawing of comb or to aid in the rearing of brood.
- 1 gallon
- Can be used during times of dearth or lack of nectar and pollen
- Ready for use and does not have to be mixed
- Use during early spring and late fall
- Mixed with essential oils that will encourage healthy building of hives
- Works well in hives that are weak
- Do not use during honey flow
- Shake well before use. Pour Feed for Bees into your [In-hive, Entrance or Top Feeder].
- Spray on new foundations to encourage acceptance.
- Do not feed your bees while honey supers are on the hive.
- Feed your bees in early spring and late fall.
- Use for emergency feeding when nectar isn’t in abundance.
Note: Color of plastic on the bottle and cap may vary.
Made In The USA