Bee Hive Stimulant can be used as an additive to sugar water in order to stimulate feeding and help promote the buildup of packages, nucs, swarms or weak colonies. It can be sprayed on plastic or wax foundation to enhance comb building.
- 16 oz bottle
- 16 uses per container (as directed)
- Settling can occur, shake well before use
- Apply with honey supers removed and NOT during honey flow
- Made in the USA
Shake well before use. Apply with honey supers removed.
MIXING DIRECTIONS FOR 1 GALLON OF FEED
- Boil 13 cups of water.
- Slowly add 12 cups of sugar to water. Stir sugar and water together until sugar is dissolved.
- Add 4 oz of Beehive Stimulant and stir.
- Let sugar water mixture cool for 30-45 minutes before
- pouring into feeder.
WARNING: Not for human consumption. Keep sealed and away from children. User assumes full liability of use.