- 2 solid beeswax
- 6 pieces of 100% cotton fabric 7"x14" (these can be different sizes, the bigger you do the more
- beeswax you’ll need)
- 6 parchment paper
- 1 wire hanger
- Baking sheet
- 1 paintbrush
- Place the parchment paper on the baking sheet then put the fabric on it.
- Cut the beeswax up into 30 squares, or slices.
- Place five pieces of beeswax on the fabric in different places.
- Have the oven on at 250 and put the baking sheet in for 4-8 minutes or until the beeswax is melted.
- Pull out, get the paintbrush, and spread the beeswax evenly on the fabric.
- Place the fabric on the hanger to let it dry.
Now it’s ready to use!
Also, you can make these fabrics in different sizes to meet any of your needs. This project should only take 15 minutes!