Preparing for any emergency is a smart move to make! Especially if you live in an area that has tornadoes, hurricanes, floods, lightning storms, or any other type of area prone to emergency situations. Making and storing a stove heater fuel kit can help anyone prepare for any emergency.
- 1 new quart size paint can
- 1 roll of toilet paper
- 1 box of matches
- 1 hive tool (or another type of prying tool)
- 1 hammer or mallet
- 1 cup of melted beeswax
- Package tape
- Get the melted beeswax and submerge the toilet paper roll into it. Once the paper roll has been submerged and looks like the beeswax is all over it take it out.
- Place the toilet roll/beeswax into the paint can.
- Hammer the lid on.
- Get the boxes of matches, hive tool, and tape them to the side of the paint can.
- Place it in a dry cold area, also you have the option to waterproof it by getting waterproof packaging to wrap it up.
Now you’re done!