Making hand moisturizers from beeswax is super easy! There is so many health and beauty benefits to using beeswax. For example, using beeswax in hand moisturizer draws, and keeps moisture within your hands so you don’t have to worry about dry, crusty hands.
- 46 grams of coconut oil
- 20 grams of beeswax
- 92 grams of almond oil
- 5 grams of shea butter
- ½ tsp vitamin E oil
- ½ tsp of whatever essential oil you want (we prefer tea tree)
- Double boiler (see instructions down below if you don’t have that)
- Container(s) to put the moisturizer in
- Melt the beeswax, coconut oil, and shea butter in a double boiler, or if you don’t have a double boiler, place a smaller pot in a bigger pot that is filled with one inch of water. Bring the water to a low simmer. Melt together slowly and mix well.
- Stir in the almond oil together after the beeswax, and others have melted.
- Remove the pot and add the Vitamin E, and the essential oil. Mix well.
- Put in the container and let it cool for 2 hours before using.
Enjoy your homemade beeswax hand moisturizer!