Wanting the perfect shade of lipstick but the store doesn’t have what you are looking for, or you're looking for a more natural alternative? Well, no worries! Make your own homemade beeswax lipstick!
- 1 tbsp of beeswax
- 2tbsp of coconut oil
- 1tbsp of shea butter
- 2 drops of essential oil
- Lip balm tubes
- Natural Colors That Can Be Used
- Reddish purple: Beetroot powder
- Brown: Cocoa powder
- Red/Brown: Cinnamon powder
- Cream: Maca powder
- Blue: Spirulina powder
- Yellow: Turmeric powder
- Take the saucepan with an inch of water in it then put a mason jar in it.
- Put the beeswax, shea butter, and coconut oil in the mason jar and melt at medium heat.
- Pick and choose what colors you want the lipstick to be. (add less or more powder to get the desired look you are wanting).
- Remove the heat and add two drops of essential oil.
- Pour the lipstick into the lip balm tubes.
- Allow them to cool for 2 hours before using it.