Learn how to make your own styling hair pomade or even use it as beard wax!
This is an easy to use a water-based substance that makes styling your hair easy to do. Not only does this product make you look good and feel good you can customized it to whatever scent you're drawn to.
- 1 cup of beeswax
- ½ cup of shea butter
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- 6 drops of essential oil of your choosing (we suggest rosemary)
- 1 tsp of honey
- Tins to store the product
- Double boiler (If you don’t have some see instructions down below)
- Combine everything except the essential oil in the double boiler or if you don’t have a double boil place a smaller pot in a bigger pot that is filled with one inch of water. Bring it to a low simmer. Make sure to mix very well together.
- Once mixed well. Turn heat off and add essential oil to the mix. Mix well.
- Fill the tins, and allow them to cool for 3 hrs.
Enjoy your homemade hair pomade/ beard wax!