Ditch store bought perfumes that can have horribly irritating scents and toxins in them for a more natural scent using essential oils.
Well, how about making your very own beeswax perfume to get that much covenant sent you are looking for!
- 1 Tbsp of grated beeswax
- 1 Tbsp of almond oil
- 8 drops choose from (anise, bergamot, citronella, lemon, lemongrass, lime, lavender, orange, peppermint, spearmint)
- 8 drops from this list (cedarwood, frankincense, ginger, patchouli, sandalwood, vetiver, vanilla)
- 16 drops of any from this list (chamomile, cinnamon, clove, geranium, jasmine, marjoram, nutmeg, rose, rose geranium, rosemary, rosewood, tea tree, ylang-ylang)
- Storage container for solid perfume
- Double boiler (see instructions down below if you don’t have that)
- Melt the beeswax in a double boiler or if you don’t have a double boil place a smaller pot in a bigger pot that is filled with one inch of water. Bring the water to a low simmer. Combine the beeswax, and almond oil together. Mix well.
- Remove the pot and then add essential oils.
- Carefully pour mixtures into the storage containers.