Honey butter is a yummy treat that can be enjoyed anywhere, and anytime. Whenever we made honey butter it was usually at thanksgiving, the farmers markets, and at our local Pumpkin Walk. This honey butter recipe is one of our family favorites as well a favorite amongst our local little town in Utah. This recipe is also super easy to make, and your family will for sure fall in love with homemade honey butter.
- Mixer with fitted wisk
- 1 cup of room temperature unsalted butter
- ⅓ cup uncrystallized honey
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 3 Tablespoons powdered sugar
- ¼ of teaspoon sea salt
- In a large bowl using a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter for 1 minute on medium speed until completely smooth and creamy.
- Beat in the remaining ingredients, starting with only 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- Beat medium speed until completely smooth.
- Add more salt or spices if desired.
- Add to container.
- Serve or refrigerate.
*This honey butter batch will only last a week*
- To chill the honey butter, put it in the refrigerator to chill for about 1hr before putting it in the freezer.
- Freeze for up to 2 months.
- Thaw overnight in the refrigerator to be able to eat the next day.