Learn how to make a nice white cocoa hand balm that will nurture your hands back to feeling smooth and moisturized. This recipe is easy, and fun to make!
- 19 grams of white cocoa butter
- 19 grams of beeswax
- 22 grams of grapeseed oil
- 2 vitamin E capsules
- 20 drops of essential oil (we suggest almond oil)
- A container to put the hand balm in
- Double boiler (see steps below if you don’t have a double boiler)
- Put the white cocoa butter, and beeswax in a double boiler, or if you don’t have a double boil place a smaller pot in a bigger pot that is filled with one inch of water. Bring it to a low simmer. Mix well.
- Turn the heat off after 5 minutes, add the grapeseed oil, and the 2 vitamin E capsules into the pot.
- Add the essential oil to the mix. (You can add more for a stronger fragrance, or less for not so strong fragrance)
- Pour into the container and wait for a 1hr for it to harden.
Use your new hand balm!