These oatmeal balls provide a great boost of energy and are naturally sweetened with local honey!
They are gluten free and vegetarian.
- 2 cups Oatmeal
- 1 cup Almonds
- 1 cup Coconut Flakes
- 1/2 cup local Honey
- 1/2 cup semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbl Coconut Oil (semi-solid kind; not fractionated liquid)
- In a food processor, add 1 cup oatmeal and put on high until finely ground - nearly a powder.
- Add in remaining cup of oatmeal, almonds, coconut flakes and chocolate chips. Pulse until chopped up into smaller bits.
- Add in honey and coconut oil and blend it all together until the mixture becomes clumpy.
- Grab small handfuls and form into balls.
Makes about 10-12. Refrigerate.