Beeswax soap is the best type of soap to have! It keeps moisture in the skin and protects it, as well it keeps the scent on the hands for a very long time! Making soap is easier than you think!
- 13.5 ounces of olive oil
- 13.5 ounces of coconut oil
- 15.9 ounces of beef tallow
- 4.4 ounces of almond oil
- 1 ounce of beeswax
- 6.8 ounces of lye
- 14.5 ounces of water
- 2 ounces of essential oil (we prefer almond)
- Mold for soap (we like the honeycomb mold to make it fun)
- Melt beeswax, and oils in a pot. Mix well.
- Remove the pot and let it cool in a water bath. When the oils are down to 120 F take them out of the water bath.
- Pour the oil into a measuring cup. Add a small amount of honey to the mix. Mix it well.
- Add everything back into the pot. Add the lye with the oils, beeswax, and honey. Add the fragrance to the pot.
- Mix together.
- Pour into the mold and let it cool for up to 4 hours.
Enjoy using your homemade soap!